www.mydestination2016.blogspot.com

Best Places to Travel in 2016

Why play a video game when you can drive around Tokyo in a real Super Mario Kart?

Tyres screech. Children scream. Men cry … I’m causing a scene on the streets of Tokyo. Perhaps it’s my shiny modified ride, all flashing indicators and gutsy exhaust. Or my cool ensemble of blue dungarees, tomato-red top and oversized cap. Or maybe it’s my new moustache, dangling limply from my sweaty upper lip.
For today, and for one day only, just call me Mario. Super Mario, in fact – gaming icon and the planet’s most-cherished Italian plumber. Over the next three hours I’m touring the neighbourhoods of Tokyo in a pimped-up, road-ready go kart.
Hot on the heels of Pokemon Go, coming to a mobile screen near you this December, is Nintendo’s latest game, Super Mario Run. And if, like me, you’re tragically into the characters, you can skid around Tokyo’s sights and streets dressed up as your favourite star.
Our writer dressed as Mario and her boyfriend as his sidekick, Luigi

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog